Back to Top
Statistics for your area
To view statistics for your local area please enter your full postcode e.g. BT9 5RR.
NI Mid Year Population Estimates
NISRA published the Mid-2017 Population Estimates for Northern Ireland and areas within Northern Ireland on 28 June 2018. This release contributed to a concurrent release of 2017 Mid-year Population Estimates for the UK by the Office of National Statistics (ONS). Population and migration estimates are available by age and gender for various current and former geographies in Northern Ireland, ranging from Local Government Districts to Super Output Areas and former Electoral Wards.
NI Multiple Deprivation Estimates
The updated Northern Ireland Multiple Deprivation Measures include ranks of the areas for each of the 7 distinct types (or domains) of deprivation, which have been combined to produce an overall multiple deprivation measure (MDM) rank of the areas. The MDM ranks of the areas should be considered in conjunction with those for each of the 7 domains in order to gain a comprehensive picture of deprivation.
The full results are available on the NISRA website: Northern Ireland Multiple Deprivation Measure 2017 (NIMDM2017)
Recently published datasets include:
- Access to Services Indicators - Travel Times NIMDM 2017
- Northern Ireland Multiple Deprivation Measure 2017 - Indicators for Local Government Districts and Assembly Areas
- Deprivation ranking by Ward2014
New Census commissioned tables have been added to the NINIS website. These are produced in response to user requests.
You can access all Census 2011 Interactive Maps by selecting the Census 2011 theme under the Interactive Content drop-down menu.
Data and Interactive Content
Updated datasets include:
- Multiple Births
- Deaths by Cause
- Alcohol Related Deaths
- Drug Related Deaths and Deaths due to Drug Misuse
- Car Licensed - Private & Company by Year of Manufacture
- Car Licensed - Private & Company by Colour
- Pharmacies 2018
- Opticians 2018
- Dental Surgeries 2018
- Cancer Incidence
- Police Recorded Crime
- Higher Education Enrolments
- Higher Education Qualifications
- GP Registrations
- Pupil Teacher Ratios
- Full-Time Equivalent (FTE) Teachers
Updated interactive content includes:
- Population Estimates: Totals
- Population Estimates: Broad Age Bands
- Population Estimates: Comparator
- Population Estimates: Components of Population Change
- Redundancies Confirmed
- Percentage Claimant Count Unemployed Monthly (LGD2014)
- Percentage Claimant Count Unemployed Monthly (AA)
- NI House Price Index
NINIS workshops will continue in Autumn 2018. Keep an eye out for available dates and register through the NINIS Website.
Contact us on 028 9038 8400 or email@example.com