This theme covers statistics on people, their lifestyles and activities, the communities and neighbourhoods in which they live and those communities' housing and planning needs. In addition, the theme covers statistics relating to people's language, culture and identity, and information on local fire and rescue services.
Statistical information available on NINIS includes:
- DfC - Benefit Statistics – Attendance Allowance, Disability Living Allowance, Housing Benefit, Incapacity Benefit, Income Support, Job Seeker Allowance, Pension Credit
- DfC - Personal Independence Payment Statistics
- DfC - Housing Statistics – Average New House Prices, Housing Stock, New Dwelling Starts
- DfC - Sports, Museums and Libraries: Engagement in Culture, Arts and Leisure
- DfI – Planning Applications
- NI Fire & Rescue Service – Deliberate Fires
- DoF - NI House Price Index, New Dwellings, Housing Stock
- Locational Data – Medical facilities, Sports facilities and Public Transport facilities
Information on people and places is also available under the Census 2011 theme.
You can view Statistics or Interactive Content on this theme.
You can also view a list of all datasets and interactive content by theme and subtheme, available on NINIS.